Whiten Your Teeth
It’s safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with any of our simple “bleaching” options.
Recommendations For Successful Bleaching
- Take before and after pictures in the same room with consistent lighting.
- It is recommended patients be cavity free and gum disease free prior to whitening.
- Bleaching can temporarily increase sensitivity. We can recommend desensitizing treatments. Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and Sensodyne toothpaste can reduce initial sensitivity. Spacing out bleaching applications can also help.
- Fillings, veneers, and crowns will not bleach along with the teeth. Additionally decalcified enamel or white spots on your teeth may appear whiter. Bleaching is recommended prior to cosmetic work on anterior teeth to minimize this future problem.
- Dark staining may require more treatment than usual. In-office bleaching followed by custom tray application of bleach is recommended in these cases.