Invisalign: Creating a Confident Smile for Adults and Teens
A straighter smile with Invisalign will allow for healthier teeth and gums and overall health. It will also play a significant role in improving your confidence and self-esteem.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a custom-fit series of aligners. The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Caudillo’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology. The aligners are virtually invisible and easy to use.
How it Works
- A consultation appointment with Dr. Caudillo will help determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Information regarding the treatment process, costs, insurance, or any other concerns will be discussed.
- If Invisalign is right for you, Dr. Caudillo will take x-rays, pictures and impressions of your teeth to begin your Invisalign treatment.
- About two to three weeks following the consultation appointment, the clear aligners will be delivered for you. The aligners are worn throughout the day, removing them only to eat or to brush and floss your teeth.
- Roughly every two weeks, you will begin wearing a new set of aligners to gradually and gently shift your teeth into place.
- Follow-up appointments to review your progress will be scheduled with Dr. Caudillo approximately every six weeks.
- At the end of treatment, you will help maintain your beautiful smile with Invisalign retainers.
Length of treatment is different for every person, average length of treatment is typically 8-16 months, depending on the extent of crowding or spacing present.